NXT-Dx is a private company located in Ghent, Belgium, founded in the summer of 2011. The company was started and is run by an experienced team of people combining a unique set of skills in epigenetics, transcriptomics, proteomics and bio-informatics research.
NXT-Dx offers research testing services in distinct fields:
Firstly we focus on services within epigenetics and transcriptomics, using the latest in high-throughput techniques (next-generation sequencing, array and qPCR). We deliver start-to-end services whereby our customers send us their samples (cells, tissue, DNA or RNA) and we take care of everything including the basic bio-informatics and data-analysis. In this field we offer following services:
- Infinium Methylation EPIC array
- MBD-seq or (h)MeDIP-seq
- (Oxidative) Bisulfite sequencing (targeted, genome-wide or whole genome)
- RNA-seq (mRNA, miRNA, total RNA)
- Expression arrays (mRNA, miRNA, ncRNA)
- Targeted qPCR
Secondly NXT-Dx can offer genomic testing services. In this field we offer following services:
Thirdly we offer testing services in the field of (immuno)proteomics. Also here we deliver start-to-end services whereby our customers send us their samples (cells, tissue, serum, blood, etc) and we take care of everything including the basic bio-informatics and data-analysis.
In this field we can offer following services:
- Multiplexed Immunoassays for cancer, CVD or inflammation
- 16k protein arrays
- 179k cancer peptide array
- Custom high-density peptide array development
- Luminex assay development and/or run
- High-density ELISAs
NXT-Dx works in close collaboration with the University of Ghent, Belgium and AIT, Austria. If you are interested in any of our services or want to know more on what we can offer besides these services, please get in touch with us.
NXT-Dx proudly serves researchers from within academia, pharma, biotech, industry, etc. We have proudly served customers from all over the world and continue to expand our customer base.
Einari A., University of Eastern Finland
“I’ve been pleased with the service offered by NXT-DX. All my questions were answered quickly and satisfactory. The data analysis and visualization software is intuitive and does not require long hours to get into it.”
Stefan F., Helmholtz Zentrum für Infektionsforschung
“NXT-Dx delivered excellent genome-wide methylation data for my samples. On top of this you get the best possible service and they are always ready to help you with or answer any possible questions or requests you might have. In short I would recommend anyone to use the services provided by NXT-Dx.”
Reasons to work with NXT-Dx:
- Vast expertise & experience in epigenetics, transcriptomics & (immuno)proteomics
- Full service range
- A complete service ranging from pre-processing, sequencing/QPCR/array, data analysis, results visualisation, etc.
- Extensively optimized & validated workflows resulting in competitive pricing per sample
- Bio-informatics and data-analysis expertise in-house